Sunday, December 14, 2008

Arrrggghhh

So, I'm zipping along, figuring out this blog thing and adding
links to my favorite sites/blogs when I went to one artists'
site (no, she is not linked or listed here at the moment) and as soon
as I clicked on her site, my virus program picked up a trojan. I've emailed her to let her know that her site seems to have a problem.

Hubby has spent several hours making sure my machine is
fine and also backing up my hard drive (which hadn't been done
in a while). Everything seems okay now, but gosh it is annoying
that people with the smarts, waste their time (and ours) by
developing these bugs.

One good thing, I did manage to get four armatures done, and also
all my presents to send to my family out west are now packed and
ready to go. See, there is a bright side to everything!

No comments: