Sunday, March 15, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award :)




I'm thrilled to have received the "Keativ Blogger" award from Jan at Wyldewood Papers. If you have never visited Jan's blog, please do and
check out her enchanting and magical lamps and other creations!

The requirements of this award are that I'm to list 7 things that I love and to pass the award onto 7 other deserving bloggers (and to notify them).

So without further ado, here are 7 things I love (hard to keep it at 7)

♥ waking up early and enjoying the stillness and beauty of a new day

♥ the sound of rain on the roof when I am in bed

♥ the smell of freshly mown grass

♥ the smell of line-dried laundry

♥ sitting on my front porch in the early evening and watching the birds

♥ discovering a piece of art, a book, a song that tweeks inspiration to create

♥ family, friends, pets and chocolate (yeah I know 4 in one, but I had to mention them all as they are all important to me)

I would like to pass this blog award onto:

- Zan at Wild At Heart Art

- Julie at When the Spirit Moves Me

- Lezlei at Breath of Art

- Kim at Kim's Art by the Sea

- Kerin at Remnants of Olde

- Denise at DLynne Art Dolls

- Cindy at Oops! Desparate Blogger

All the above blogs are interesting, inspiring and so much fun to visit and read. Now, I'm off to notify them!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Sunday! Here in Ontario it is sunny and warm (8C or 46F - and that is warm for this time of year!). You can definitely feel and smell Spring in the air!





8 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Hey Sue!! Wow, thank you so very much! I am honoured!

Ok, let me post this in a day or two--I am so backed up at the moment!

~Great to learn a bit more about you through your 7 loves :)

3rdEyeMuse said...

I like your list of seven favorites things quite a lot! congrats on the lovely award & enjoy the glorious weather!! :)

Nun of a Kind! said...

Sue,
I was going to send this award off to you, too, since I had only named two of the seven when I got the award, and yours now is one blog that I constantly follow! Congratulations...you deserve it, and your blog is wonderful! (as are your creations!)

Lezlei Ann Young said...

Sue...thank you soooooo much! What a privilege to be selected by someone with YOUR Kreativ talent!

Thank You!!!
xoxoxoxo
Lezlei

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

Aw Sue Thank you! I am honored and thank you so very much! love your list of seven things too!!! have a wonderful week my friend!
Cindy

Kims Art said...

I have known from the start that we had lots and common but your list of seven things confirms it. That would have been what I would have said and now I have to come up with more. LOL! Thank you so much for the award! I will pick it up soon.

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Sue, I like what you listed as your 7 loves...especially the sound of the rain hitting your roof when you are in bed... Love it... and Congrats...An award that is well deserved by a special woman such as yourself!
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sue!
:)