Monday, February 15, 2010

Cordula Is Leaving Canada

Packing my bags!

I was so excited to find out where Cordula's new home would be this morning.





I went to the Random Number Generator and here is the number it gave me: 263




Comment #263 was posted by Linda of Linda's Home Sweet Home! Cordula will be leaving Canada within the next couple of days and going to live with her new family in Utah, USA

Congratulations Linda!

I was so overwhelmed at the response that Cordula received and I had hoped to complete another figure as a secondary prize - unfortunately, my time ran out. I do plan on having a lot more giveaways on my blog though....this was SO much fun! This was my first year participating in the OWOH blog event and it was such a fabulous experience.

A most heartfelt Thank You to all the bloggers that participated and to everyone that took the time to visit my blog and to leave such wonderful comments.

16 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations to Linda...YEAH!!! I do believe though that we all did receive a gift... when we found one another on this amazing ride!!!

Hugs,
Regi

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Congratulations Linda...I know how much you are going to love Sue's Fantastic Creation...

FlightFancy said...

AWWW.....Congrats to the winner! I'm a titch envious, but it's so cool Cordula has found a lovely new home :)

Unknown said...

Yay, Linda! Isn't OWOH fun? I've done this twice now...which reminds me, I need to post a winner!

Linda said...

SCREAM!!! Thank you so much Sue. She kind of reminds me of me when I was young with that red hair and freckles. I LOVE~LoVe~Love her already!!

angela recada said...

Congratulations Linda! Lucky you, to win such a beauty!
:0)

Dianie said...

Congratulations Linda Sue!

Sue did you know that Linda is my sister in law!!! She has drooled over Isabella and her dust bunny Dupree. I am so happy she won your sweet dolly.

~Diane

Tristan Robin said...

Congratulations to the lucky, lucky winner!

Now I'm going off to pout and sulk ;)

Beautiful little creation!

♥´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ Tristan ♥

Anonymous said...

I'm with Tristan... pouting BUT very happy for Linda!!!
Cordula will have a great home I am sure~
Love Pattee

michelleK said...

OMG! Lucky Linda congratulations. Cordula will have a wonderful home.

Vicki/Jake said...

Well, Cordula won't be coming to my house ):
BUT she's coming to my State! So WooHoo to Linda...I'm sure she'll be loved bunches. Now be sure to give us some more chances to own one of your adorable little creations Sue...

And Thanks for the gift of YOU!

Nun of a Kind! said...

Congratulations, Linda! If it couldn't be me, at least it was another Linda who won....enjoy that darling Cordula!

Marcie Hart - A Work Of Hart said...

Lucky, Lucky Girl! Enjoy her!!! ;-)

Denise said...

Lucky Girl! She will be thrilled. I am, of course, saddened that I didn't win her. i will have to put something else in that spot on the shelf I had set aside for her. :-(

Nereashop said...

VEry Lucky linda!!!
i would like very much to win!!!
Monica from Italy

Dorthe said...

Oh what a lucky Linda--,
I`m wishing Cordula a safe trawel,
--Thanks for your sweet comment to me, I`m happy to have met you to, and has become a follower of your wonderfull blog.
Happy friday,
and "see" you soon.
xo Dorthe