Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Anachonism

The Anachronism (Full Film) from Anachronism Pictures on Vimeo.


A steampunk themed short (15 minute award winning film) that I thought some of you may enjoy. This film has just been released online this month and I was thrilled to have finally been able to see it. One of my daughter Nicole's best friends, Dusty Hagerud, was the Production Designer on it and he also won a Leo award for it.

I'm off to my studio to finish up my Spring Faerie, hoping everyone is having a beautiful day.



5 comments:

free font said...

hello! how's life?
if you need more fonts, you can go to our site ^^!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

"a crustacean. I think."

LOL

fabulous!

thanks for sharing!

Vicki said...

Will have to see it later..long day..
But wanted to stop by and say hello...I've missed ya!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Sue, I know everytime I visit you that I will learn something new...very cool and can't wait to see your Spring Art Doll. LOL
Have a great Weekend.
Cheers

julietk said...

Interesting film thank you for posting it :-)