Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bad Romance


Yes, I know it's Wordless Wednesday, but I just saw this video on YouTube and these guys are really good.



My favorite song by Lady Gaga.....Bad Romance, performed by On The Rocks







On The Rocks is a collegiate a cappella group from the University of Oregon.



For those of you who have not seen it, here is the original LG version - the guys above did a pretty good job with their interpretation of this







Back to finishing up the cleaning/sorting of my studio.




6 comments:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

bravo bravo bravo! LOL they're terrific.

I know I'm too old for this - but I love Lady Gaga!

I cleaned for two straight days in my studio...I feel for you. LOL

Pattee said...

I've seen this and it's brilliant!

alimaky_woodedwoods said...

Hah, that's hilarious. Watching guys in cargo's doing that song made my night :) Those dance moves remind me of zombies, but then again- a lot of things remind me of zombies.
-Kamila

julie campbell said...

Love this ! I love the Lady ga ga version too,my grand daughter is just one but runs to the tv when the video is on and sings along to this one , its so sweet. Hmmm just thinking, she calls me "Gra Ga " ........hope its nothing to do with my fashion sense LOL
julie xxx

yoborobo said...

I LOVE On the Rocks. Love the zombie moves! And I am too old for this, too, but I LOVE Lady Gaga. :) Have fun cleaning (and sorting)! xox Pam

Angela Recada said...

OMG - this is too funny! My daughter and I were giggling through the whole video.

LOVE Lady Gaga!

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs and love,
xoxoxo
Angela