What fun! I was tagged by the glorious and talented Zan Asha at Wild Heart Arts. After I reveal 6 random things about me, I will then tag six other unsuspecting blog friends. Reading other people's randomness is a lot of fun...not so sure about writing it about my own, but here goes:
1. Funny thing about my birthdays. I'm no longer aging - in my mind I am still 25. The body? Well, that is a whole other story and it needs some work.
2. I always look at the dessert menu first in a restaurant and I am positive that chocolate is one of the basic food groups.
3. I love the smell of peppermint, lavendar and also antique (as in100 years plus) lace
4. I'm a white-knuckle flyer. Absolutely terrified of flying and will only do so under duress. I think it is because I just know the pilot needs me in the cockpit with him to keep my foot on the brakes and sadly this is not allowed.
5. Along with my art, I collect and sell vintage clothing and have done so for over ten years. I have a shop on etsy, http://www.magoovintage.etsy.com/ . Myfavorite eras are the 20s and the 50s. (I have my shop in vacation mode at the moment until my torn muscle heals abit more).
6. Growing up I was a 'flower child' and a holdover from then is that I still have a problem with authority. I also have a problem with saying 'no'because I feel like I have to please everyone. I'm either conflicted or abit schizo.
So there you go...some randomness about me. Now, I am supposed to tag six other people to carry on with this randomness.
Without further ado, here are the six (please don't feel that you have to participate, however it is fun!)
*Michelle at The Studio At Crow Haven Farm
*Nat at Art Dolls by Nat
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!