Saturday, January 24, 2009

A First For Me...







What fun! I was tagged by the glorious and talented Zan Asha at Wild Heart Arts. After I reveal 6 random things about me, I will then tag six other unsuspecting blog friends. Reading other people's randomness is a lot of fun...not so sure about writing it about my own, but here goes:

1. Funny thing about my birthdays. I'm no longer aging - in my mind I am still 25. The body? Well, that is a whole other story and it needs some work.

2. I always look at the dessert menu first in a restaurant and I am positive that chocolate is one of the basic food groups.

3. I love the smell of peppermint, lavendar and also antique (as in 100 years plus) lace

4. I'm a white-knuckle flyer. Absolutely terrified of flying and will only do so under duress. I think it is because I just know the pilot needs me in the cockpit with him to keep my foot on the brakes and sadly this is not allowed.

5. Along with my art, I collect and sell vintage clothing and have done so for over ten years. I have a shop on etsy, http://www.magoovintage.etsy.com/ . My favorite eras are the 20s and the 50s. (I have my shop in vacation mode at the moment until my torn muscle heals abit more).

6. Growing up I was a 'flower child' and a holdover from then is that I still have a problem with authority. I also have a problem with saying 'no' because I feel like I have to please everyone. I'm either conflicted or abit schizo.

So there you go...some randomness about me. Now, I am supposed to tag six other people to carry on with this randomness.

Without further ado, here are the six (please don't feel that you have to participate, however it is fun!)

*Michelle at The Studio At Crow Haven Farm

*Nat at Art Dolls by Nat

*Steph at Gufobardo


*Nita at Sleetwealth

*Kamila at Wooded Woods


And because this is my blog and I can post a number 7 random thang...I want to share a pic of our kitty Juno and dog Finley. They are great buds (the cat beats up on the dog, and he is SO good with her).







Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Zan Asha said...

Oooh, Sue! I fell down laughing--we sort of have the same kind of humor! I am also 25 and yes, chocolate IS a food group..isn't it, like, a protein or something? :)

I LOVE your pets!! Too precious! Ok, saving up to buy one of your dolls, this time around! :D

PS--word verification: sodev (maybe the Russian word for soda?)

Zan Asha said...

**Haha, what I meant to say, "In my MIND, I'm also 25!*** Doh

Oooh, new verification: jermacc

Sue said...

Hey Zan!

Sodev..definitely a Russian soda!

jermacc? I think I need more coffee for that one. :)

Gail Lackey said...

OHH your pets are so adorable!!Our dog plays with the cats also..their so funny to watch!
happy hauntings, gail

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Sue, your pets are freaking adorable...look at that cat's face! She is up to no goo! heehhhhee P.S. thanks for tagging me! It's my first time being tagged..hmmmmm I wonder what I'll write?
Cheers

Silke Janas-Schloesser said...

And a - special award - will follow !!!
Sue your Blog is darling and I love it , so please check my Blog, you will find there the "Kissed by a Prince" award for a fabulous Blog with fabulous works of art !Pic up this image or contact me by email to get the URl.
With faery best wishes to a great artist ,yours Silke

Sue said...

Gail and Michelle, Juno even though she is so much smaller than Finley has
incredible attitude - I think she scares him. He could so easily take off her head, but basically just
snorts in her face. It's hilarious.

Silke, THANK YOU so much!!! WOW!!

Anonymous said...

I love your dolls (and the pets are awfully cute too!)
Pat
http://odd-dolls.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

oh, your doggie and kitty are too cute!