Sunday, January 11, 2009

Now The Fun Part



Jasmine and Spike, and Amelie are now ready for a trip to the makeup salon, the hairdresser and the clothiers. I'm further along with these pieces then is shown, as I took this pic yesterday. I've also just about completed my head for the ADO challenge. Will post more pics of these guys as I go along.

This is the first time in a while that I have not done a full-body sculpt, however I like the freedom that this type of body gives, both for posing and costuming.


8 comments:

Oops! Desperate Blogger~ said...

They have true character and I can't wait to see them finished! Love your work!

Sue said...

Thank you Cindy! I'm hoping to finish
at least one of them tomorrow - got
sidetracked today. :)

Unknown said...

aww, can't wait to see them in costume.
love their skinny legs and bony kness :)

Rosanna Pereyra said...

They look great already, I can't wait to see them all dolled up!

LoopyBoopy said...

Sue I hope your feeling better...I am soo looking forward to seeing what you do with these!!!!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Sue, I awarded you with three awards, please pick them up at my blog! Cheers my friend!

lawatha said...

It's fascinating to see your work in progress. Thanks for sharing!

Marie Patterson Studio said...

Thanks for entering my OWOH giveaway!!! Your work is sooooo inspiring. I'm just about to try my hand at working in polymer!
I'll be back to see how your dolls turn out for sure!!!