Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Anachonism

The Anachronism (Full Film) from Anachronism Pictures on Vimeo.


A steampunk themed short (15 minute award winning film) that I thought some of you may enjoy. This film has just been released online this month and I was thrilled to have finally been able to see it. One of my daughter Nicole's best friends, Dusty Hagerud, was the Production Designer on it and he also won a Leo award for it.

I'm off to my studio to finish up my Spring Faerie, hoping everyone is having a beautiful day.



5 comments:

free font said...

hello! how's life?
if you need more fonts, you can go to our site ^^!

Tristan Robin said...

"a crustacean. I think."

LOL

fabulous!

thanks for sharing!

Vicki/Jake said...

Will have to see it later..long day..
But wanted to stop by and say hello...I've missed ya!

The Studio at Crow Haven Farm, LLC said...

Sue, I know everytime I visit you that I will learn something new...very cool and can't wait to see your Spring Art Doll. LOL
Have a great Weekend.
Cheers

julietk said...

Interesting film thank you for posting it :-)