Monday, January 31, 2011

Don't Miss Out!

On the fifth and final annual OWOH Blog Event!




Are you participating this year?  It is such a fun event and you meet so many diverse people from all over the world.  You discover art and talents that you may not even be aware of, and you have a chance at winning a special treasure from each blogger.  I enjoyed this so much last year!
 

Haven't heard of this?  Click yourself over to the amazing Lisa's (The Whimsical Bohemian) site for all the nitty and gritty on OWOH

Due to mitigating (do people really use that word? Other than me, I mean LOL).  Anyway, due to circumstances beyond my control I will not be participating this year, although I will be visiting some of the blogs that are participating (as time permits).

I would like to thank Lisa for creating and hosting OWOH!  What a huge amount of time and work over the past five years, and I know so many people that appreciate this.
 


6 comments:

yoborobo said...

Hi Sue! I use words like mitigating, but then I always worry I'm using them wrong - hahahah! OWOH is a trip. I would love to try and visit everyone, if my carpal stays away. ;) Xoxo! Pam

Terri Kahrs said...

Thanks for taking the time to visit, Sue! It's always good to hear from you. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Thornton Berry Shire Press said...

Well that's a shame...I follow your blog and wanted to see what you were doing this year. Hope all is well. Have fun with the visit...june #75

pinkglitterfae said...

hi Sue, I'm just dropping by to say hello and see how you are doing. I read your previous post, I think you need to pick up 2 more kittys, it's the best medicine to feeling out of sorts heehee!
I'm sure it was nice to have Nicole with you the past few months, but she is not that far away right?
get some kittys :-D
hugs
betty

Vicki/Jake said...

This was fun to follow last year. I may visit a few also. Sorry you're not doing it but understand. We'll talk again soon :)

Nun of a Kind! said...

Whoops! Missed it! :( Hope that you all had fun!