Thursday, March 4, 2010

It's Thursday, and......




Tomorrow! Friday March 5, 2010 - Must See of the Year!


Excited? Oh Yeah!





Norman Rockwell 1957 Post Cover

So, I just got back from the dentist and aside from the argyle socks and the short red hair (and the fact I'm not a boy or a child), that was pretty much me. I have some major dental work ahead of me - a lot of it attributable to the fact that I have a profound fear of the dentist and put off going for several years. Really silly because dentistry has changed so much since I was a child when this fear developed.

I'm off to run some errands and just enjoy our fabulous weather - snow is melting quickly and the sun is shining.

Will be back later to post some completed Kindred pics.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,
I love the trailer to Alice In Wonderland. I can't wait to see it!

I really feel for you going to the dentist. I also have a great fear which started in my childhood. About 8 years ago I had to have 2 root canals in a row, and I haven't been back since.

Have fun while the sun is shining!!

FlightFancy said...

We're going to take everyone and go see it Sunday! I can't wait :) Sorry about the dentist bit....take someone to hold your hand? :)

Tristan Robin said...

We're going to the very first showing tomorrow morning at 11AM! I can't wait - even though, unfortunately, the reviews have been less than stellar. But, I'm still excited.

I'm going through dental issues now, too. I haaaaaaate it. I could well be that little boy too. Except I'm no longer a boy - nor little.

Vicki/Jake said...

YIKES, the most awfulest word there is...The 'D' one you went to see..I remember horrid toothaches as a kid, my dad always thought of more important things to do with his money...So ya, grit you teeth...ummm or not..and get them fixed!
I'm having 2 grand kids come for the weekend, I'll have to see if it's playing around here somewhere. Love Johnny! Thanks for the peek (o:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait till tomorrow and the Mad Hatter is out and about!

My father was a children s dentist... and unfortunately a sociopath so my fear of dentists is two fold.

I have a woman dentist now that I've been with for 25 years! I drive 90 miles to see her! Talk about phobia!

Love~P

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Oh I can sooo relate to the fear of dentists! And chemo did a number on my teeth..but I still have most of my choppers left so I guess I'm OK for now. Hope it didn't go too badly for you and hope you'll be back to your feelin'-good self soon!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Sue! I can't wait to see the movie either. I'm so excited! Love that photo! I'm am just the same with dentist visits as well. :)

Pearl said...

Oh I adore them all,but little Teesla has won my heart. Very nicely done Sue! Yeah I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland too. Have a great weekend! Pearl

julie said...

Sue, I'm waiting for your review???
hug, hug