Sunday, March 21, 2010

Renee's Book of Love

So many of you followed and fell in love with Renee Khan through her amazing blog, Circling My Head

Renee sadly lost her battle with cancer on March 9, 2010. A good friend of Renee's, Karen Jasper (kj) has come up with the brilliant idea to create a book that will illustrate just how Renee has touched so many of us. How did Renee change your life?

To share just how Renee enriched, influenced and touched you - please go to this entry in kj's blog to see how you can contribute to this wonderful venture.

Click here for details


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, this is such an amazing, heartfelt idea! I can imagine all of the wonderful entries that will honor that sweetheart of a woman!

Healing Woman said...

What a wonderful thing you are doing here. I began blogging only this year and had not had the privilege to know Renee. I am sure I would have loved her as you all do. Good luck on your beautiful venture.

Vicki/Jake said...

Sue, I didn't get to know about her either, so I'm sorry to not participate. I went to her blog the day you posted that she had passed away. I think it's awesome that everyone will pay tribute to her. This way she is still here. I'll go to the blog and read about her.
Thanks for letting us know.

Unknown said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! What a beautiful idea to honor Renee..I will have to stop by..
Have a great day!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

I have read quite a bit about Renee over the past week on various blogs. She was so loved by the blogging community. Thanks so much for the information you have shared.