Today, March 8 is International Women's Day.
This will not be an informative post as all you have to do is go to Google and read everything you ever wanted to know about this day. I could not let the day go by without mentioning it however.
I will mention that International Women's Day was started on March 8, 1911 and continues to be celebrated to this day
"I have no desire to be equal to man. I prefer to maintain my superiority"
(Lucy Maud Montgomery......Love it!)
A lighthearted look at being a woman:
1. We got off the Titanic first
2. We can scare our bosses with gynecological disorder
3. Taxis stop for us
4. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing
5. No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the Speedo
6. We don't have to break wind to amuse ourselves
7. We can congradulate a teammate without touching her
8. We never have to reach down to check that our genitals
are still there
9. We can talk to members of the opposite sex without having
to picture them naked
10. We know that there are times when chocolate is the only
solution to a problem
11. We can make snide comments about men in their
presence because we know they aren't listening anyway
~*~* Gals, Celebrate Today and Everyday! *~*~